logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. Registration is done via either Conanstats.com or rift.guildstats.net

Notification

Icon
Error

GuildStats version 2.3.1.9 Beta bugs
tap836
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:42:59 AM(UTC)

I am using Guild Stats Version 2.3.1.9 BETA with Age of Conan.

When in the Realtime & Minimal UI I can have the All Encounters selected and yet I may only be looking at the current encounter. I re-click all encounters and it usually goes back to all encounters but sometimes it switches randomly back to the current encounter. Sometimes I can be in the middle of a fight and it will switch back and forth between displaying the current encounter and all encounters. This may be switching every time it starts a new encounter which is every 3 or so seconds.

It also keeps starting a new encounter every 3 seconds on average. This turns one boss encounter into about 50. Sometimes the encounter length gets up to near 20 seconds before resetting.

When I have all encounters selected and no fight is in progress, I see the DPS numbers on the far right are way off. Some numbers are up at around 247892 DPS which is impossible. This bug may be related to how the encounters aren't timed properly.

Another bug: when in All Encounters and no fighting going on, the bottom of the window says "Viewing overview of last encounter" in green text.

It sometimes keeps displaying an NPC as a raid member even when I have that NPC set to an NPC in the Entity List.
tap836
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 12:57:56 AM(UTC)

Another couple things, on my necro, GuildStats does not properly "hide the self inflicted damage" for "Siphon Unlife" which does damage to my own pets. With the box checked, it zeros out the Siphon Unlife damage amount but doesn't subtract it from the overall like it does for Cannibalism. I think there might be another ability or two that doesn't get subtracted from the total, but do get zeroed out, I'm just not sure exactly which ones at the moment. The numbers don't add up.

Do you even read these forums anymore? Wondering if I'm talking to thin air :)