logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. Registration is done via either Conanstats.com or rift.guildstats.net

Notification

Icon
Error

Community based solution for AoC parsers
eks
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2011 7:15:50 PM(UTC)

Because Funcom does not seem to want to be able to provide a good solution so log parsers don't need to be translated to every language ( I have tried multiple times, but there is simply no reply from them). And because i don't know every language out there we are left with the only option to build a API into the GuildStats.NET Client.

Currently there is a German parser, but the developer could want some support.

If your interested in helping, feel free to look at the API here ( Includes working German parser and parts of a French parser)

To prevent 2 people doing the same work, please post in the forum if your interested or starting to work on it. And due provide feedback regarding your progress ( this is required because a lot of projects that get started get abandoned after a while, and thats one way of finding out someone stopped working on X language )

There will still be some information required, but that can be done by a none programmer ( Some ability names, pet names and so on to make it fully working )

If you came to this page by when parsing a English log file, please make sure you have updated GuildStats.NET client and consider posting a bug report in the forums please.

Remember to test both Beta and stable versions
Want to keep you guild informed with the lastest raid for your guild site? Try IFRAME or RSS ( Any feedback you have on either of these features are most welcome)
MaxFever
#2 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2011 3:51:04 PM(UTC)

i'd like to build a french plugin. Could we talk about that? I don't know if i have the required skills to do it.

Max
eks
#3 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2011 4:05:32 PM(UTC)

Offcourse we can talk, it basicly knowing one of the .NET languages.

C# is used for the german parser that would be the best template i think. You can download it all here including full source to the german plugin.
If you know C# or VB.net we can either talk via these forums or skype/msn
Want to keep you guild informed with the lastest raid for your guild site? Try IFRAME or RSS ( Any feedback you have on either of these features are most welcome)
MaxFever
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2011 8:21:42 PM(UTC)

All right. I start this week. I'll PM you after the firts results ... or fails. :p

Max
eks
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:39:21 AM(UTC)

Let me know if you run into any issues, we will find the best way to communicate